Adato Media is the publisher of the Covcell GED Prep course.
This course is designed by master teachers and Ph.D. students from Stanford, Harvard, UC Berkeley, and other top universities.
- We work with experts who have years of experience in preparing students for the standardized tests: GED, HiSET, and TASC.
- Our courses not only prepare students for passing tests but also allow students to learn how to identify their strengths and weaknesses and cope with change.
- Covcell’s courses put a big emphasis on user experience. Our courses are structured in a way that builds students’ confidence and motivation.
Steve Gory, our EdTech expert, is responsible for aligning the expert-created content with technologies that support accelerating learning. You can ask Steve questions through our contact form, on the Quora website, or on the Reddit website.
If you have any questions, get in touch with our team.
Just some big benefits to getting your GED Diploma:
- When you pass the GED, you will get better job options for many years to come.
- With the GED Diploma, you’ll be earning $9000 more annually versus if you wouldn’t have the diploma.
- The GED is accepted as equivalent to a high school diploma by about 97% of colleges and universities in the U.S. and 95% of employers, including the military, Government agencies, recruiting firms, and police departments.
That’s serious stuff, right? So this is something you can get going right now. Just remember that it’s all about taking little steps and taking action to reach your goals.