The term ” Covcell ” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
After we have successfully processed your payment, you will receive an email with the login details. This may take up to 1 hour to arrive but usually, happens within minutes of placing the order. If you do not receive an email after this time period, please contact us. You may then login to your account and contact us to receive support.
Pricing and Billing
We reserve the right to change pricing at any time for any reason. We reserve the right to not honor typographical errors which may cause incorrect pricing on the website.
Personal data protection and removing account details
When your subscription expires, your account including your GED lessons progress will be removed automatically in seven days.
We will absolutely never sell or share your personal information with 3rd parties.
When your subscription payment fails, your account will be suspended. Our system will retry failed payments three times within the next seven days. If it still doesn’t work, your subscription will be canceled, and your account will be removed.
We offer a refund within the first 7 days of your purchase. Refund requests must include the date of purchase and the original purchaser’s email address.
Refunds do not apply to product upgrades or annual renewals. Refund requests may take up to 5 days to process.
Covcell is the exclusive owner of all brands, copyright, database rights, intellectual property rights and all other rights over the elements of this Website. All material present on the Website is subject to copyright and is the property of Covcell or third parties licensed by the same.
It is forbidden without prior written authorization from Covcell to copy, modify, alter, publish, disseminate, distribute, sell or transfer, either wholly or in part, any component of this Website or its software or any other file present within it.