Covcell GED® Prep Programs for 4 GED subjects make studying for the test easy and stress-free.
This course provides the core knowledge needed to pass the 4 GED® Tests.
Covcell Tutors will teach you everything you need to know to pass the GED Math, Social Studies, Science, and RLA Tests.
Covcell will also show how to write a GED Essay and short responses in Science so can you understand how to get maximum points for these tasks.
We will show you effective study methods and unlock your learning potential. You will get prepared to successfully pass all four GED® tests; it doesn’t matter when you left school.
Covcell GED Program is favored by many successful people for the no-nonsense approach and effectiveness.
- How to solve arithmetic and math concepts
- How to solve tasks with measurements, equations
- How to apply math concepts to solve real-life problems
Social Studies Prep
- Key Facts about U.S. Government and U.S. History
- How to use logic and reasoning, and draw conclusions
- The essential concepts of Economics and Geography
- Understand how the human body works
- You will get familiar with essential science concepts
- How to use logic and reasoning to interpret information
Language (RLA) Prep
- You get familiar with reading and writing concepts
- You will practice the most important grammar rules
- How to write the GED Essay
GED Test Taking Strategies
- How to stay motivated
- How to develop time management
- How to avoid strategic mistakes
- Plus +7 other strategies
- Students need a device (a computer or a phone) with access to the internet
Who will benefit from this course?
- Students who want to pass the GED, TASC, or HiSET Exams
- Instructors helping students prepare for the tests
“This study course is wonderful; it is easy to understand, the videos really are informative. And the staff is excellent and very helpful with anything. I am more than grateful for these courses, and if not for the staff, I would have never gotten this far and passed my tests.
I highly recommend this GED Course.” Crystal Delgado.
“I passed all 4 tests and I received the official GED transcript by email. It’s been little under a month since I joined this course. I studied hard, putting in five to sevens hours every day through the whole program except for some optional ones. Thank you so much for this awesome program, which gave me the confidence to want to test two months earlier than the anticipated date. I hope to inspire other students .” Sandi Jung.
“As someone who has done no serious learning since leaving school 12 years ago the thought of the GED test was daunting. But this course walked me through all needed steps, without making me feel stupid. It took me 11 months but I passed all fours tests, including Math, and believe me when I say – I didn’t think it was possible!” Patricia.