Covcell also offers group accounts. A group account allows group leaders to oversee their students’ progress and a group leader gets access to powerful reporting. Group Leaders can add users, remove users, see course results, drill down to quiz answers, and more.
Group accounts are more affordable than individual accounts, and a group leader gets one free account and great monitoring tools.
Quiz Facts about group accounts:
- Simple group enrollment. Organizations can add users, invite students, upload students, and even distribute redemption keys. It’s easy for a group leader to add more students.
- Simple user registration. When users are invited to a group, they register with a simple form and they’re in, with immediate access to their group and courses.
- Group leaders manage a group and monitor students’ progress within the Group Management page. A quick overview of all students results helps to make informative decisions.
- Attractive, progressive bulk discounts. By buying more seats, you pay less per seat, even if you add seats later. When groups add seats later, they still get the bulk discount!
- Group leader gets one free Covcell account
- 10-24 accounts-$59/account
- 25-49 accounts- $51/account
- 50- 99 accounts $45/account
- 100+ accounts -please get in touch with us
Fill up this form and send it to us. You will receive an email with a link to purchase a group account.
After finalizing the purchase, you will receive an email with instructions how to access your group account and add students.