You can easily change your password at any time. Here are the 5 steps you need to follow to reset your password.
- Go to: Login Page and click “Lost your password?”
Step 2. You’ll be prompted to enter either the username or email address associated with the account
Step 3. A message will be sent to your email with a link to reset the password.
Step 4. The link will go to a page where you can enter your new password.
Step 5. Save your new strong password somewhere safe. We like tools like 1Password.
Keep in mind: Password is case sensitive and is only valid if it’s entered in an exact way.
That’s it. Now you can log in using your new password.
NOT RECEIVING THE PASSWORD RESET EMAIL?
- Check your junk/spam folders.
- Check you entered the correct username/email address for your Covcell account.
- Send us a message and we will help you
RESET LINK NOT WORKING?
- Try the above steps again.
- From the email, open the password reset link in a different browser, or a private/incognito window.
Follow these steps:
- Click on your “Account” or “My Account” link in the top right corner of your screen.
- Follow the instruction on the screen.
Sometimes, for reasons unknown to us, a credit card is declined. If this happens to you, we suggest that you sign up for Covcell by using PayPal. To do so, choose PayPal from the payment page (see the image below) and you will be redirected to the PayPal website. Here you can use your credit card or debit card.
Are my credit card details safe?
Yes. Our payment processor is Stripe and it has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this, Stripe makes use of best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security.
When your subscription payment fails, your account will be suspended.
Our system will retry failed payments three times within the next seven days.
If it still doesn’t work, your subscription will be canceled, and your account will be removed.