Please use this contact form to send your message. Do NOT forget to add your valid email address in the field called “Requester.” Otherwise, we can’t respond to your email.
You can save your progress in two ways.
- If a lesson has NO quizzes you will see the button: “Mark complete” that is located under the article. Click this button to save your progress.
- If a lesson HAS a quiz, then there will be NO “Mark complete” button. Your progress is saved when after taking a quiz, you click on the button “Click here to continue.” This button will be visible after the quiz.
- Keep in mind that if you, after a quiz, ONLY click on the “view questions” button to check correct answers, your answers will NOT be saved.
- So if you want to save the set of answers, after checking your answers, you should also click on the button “click here to continue”.
Your progress is indicated by the green dots and line. Here is the location of your progress indicators.
Check also: How to check your previous answers
To check your previous quiz answers, go to the page “All Lessons”.
Click on the small arrow next to the name of the course. You can now see all the details about your quizzes, including your score and statistics.
Once you complete the quiz, you’ll see a results page from which you can easily review any question. To check the correct answers and explanations, click on “view questions”.
The lessons that you completed have green dots next to their titles. You can easily resume your learning any time you log in to your account. To do so, click on the next lesson with a grey dot next to its name. Lessons with grey dots are the lessons that you didn’t watch yet.
Click here to read our answers about payment issues.
You should choose the subject that’s easiest for you. In general, the goal is to go through a series of small successes to develop confidence in your capabilities. We call this the principle of “small steps.” Ask yourself: what topics are easier for me: Math, Language, Science, or Social Studies? Most people choose the Language Test as their first exam. Check also this video for more details.
Our Gift Cards are sent by email and the recipient can click on the link directly in the email to buy the Covcell course with the gift card!
- To redeem the gift card, click on “Redeem” and you will be taken to the Covcell website. A gift card code will be automatically applied.
- Choose the GED Prep of your choice, click sign up, and proceed to checkout.
- The payment for your purchase will be taken from the gift card balance.
Alternatively, you can copy the Gift Card number and apply it at checkout.
You can optimize your learning experience by slowing down or speeding up videos, allowing the ability to catch fine details and consume content faster than ever.
To open the speed control menu, tap on the gear icon in the lower right corner of the embedded player. Under the speed menu, you can select different values for playback speed:
0.5x– 0.5 times slower than normal speed
1.25x– 1.25 times faster than normal speed
1.5x– 1.5 times faster than normal speed
2x– 2 times faster than normal speed
Note: Both video and audio will be adjusted for all speed preferences.
Speed can be adjusted at any time before and during playback. You can modify the playback speed by clicking the gear icon in the player
Speed controls can be also accessed on iPhone and Android phones.
If the video plays but there is no sound, please check if the sound is turned up on the (Vimeo) video player. It might happen that at some point you turned down the volume on the player, then it will remain that volume on any Vimeo video you watch.
To adjust the volume click on the volume icon (see the image below.)
Follow these steps:
- Click on your “Account” or “My Account” link in the top right corner of your screen.
- Follow the instruction on the screen.
When your subscription payment fails, your account will be suspended.
Our system will retry failed payments three times within the next seven days.
If it still doesn’t work, your subscription will be canceled, and your account will be removed.