Covcell GED Prep includes online classes, practice tests, and other tools that help you prepare optimally for each of the four GED subject tests. Our course guarantees GED Score increase and provides you with all information required to pass the test.
- 480 Video Lessons. Watch video lessons covering the four GED subject tests
- 94 Comprehensive Practice Tests and 366 mini-quizzes to identify your weak and strong points
- GED Test Taking Strategies. Smart strategies for passing the GED Test, learn what works the best
- Progress Tracking. You can easily resume your learning any time you log into your account on any device; your progress will be synchronized
- Friendly Support.
- Quick Study Guides. Printable, informational sheets that provide answers to important facts & common GED Test problems
- Lessons Planners. Get optimum learning momentum using these planners and the Pomodoro productivity technique
Covcell GED Prep is a perfect solution to information overload. Learning for the GED Test can be challenging and you might be overwhelmed but we have a solution for that. Covcell GED prep is based on the principle of small steps.
- Our videos are short and focus only on one concept at the time
- After every video, there is a mini-quiz to check your understanding of the lesson
- Difficulty of the lessons grow gradually, we start with the easiest lessons
- Our videos are full of images so you can remember more
- Test Taking Strategies explain how to prepare in a smart way
- After every chapter, there are longer practice tests so you can identify your weak and strong points
- There is a lesson planner for every subject. if you follow it, you will be ready for one GED subject in a few weeks
- You decide about your pace, it can be a few weeks, months or years. You are the boss
Sometimes regular practice is overwhelming and takes a lot of time. Our online classes work differently.
- Bite-sized content. Each video covers one small concept so you will not feel overwhelmed by the delivered information. There are 480 videos for you covering all topics.
- Quick achievements. We all can process just limited information at a time, so it’s easier for you to achieve success by learning from short videos.
- Immediate Results. Our lessons focus on a narrow topic and explain difficult concepts in an easy-to-understand way.
Why it matters
In our fast-paced culture, “bite-sized content”, like short stories, is easier to remember than content delivered during an hour or two of learning.
Social Studies GED Prep
- Introduction to Social Studies GED Prep
- Most Important Lessons- 21 lessons
- Government And Civics- 17 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 3 practice tests
- S. History- 34 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 6 practice tests
- Geography- 8 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 2 practice tests
- Economics- 11 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 2 practice tests
- World History- 29 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 6 practice tests
- 13 Weeks Lesson Plan
- Social Studies Quick Study
Math GED Prep
- Introduction to GED Math Prep
- Number Sense – 14 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 6 practice tests
- Fractions- 10 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 5 practice tests
- Decimals- 8 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 4 practice tests
- Probability- 11 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 4 practice tests
- Geometry- 17 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 7 practice tests
- Solving Equations- 17 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 5 practice tests
- Graphing- 11 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 2 practice tests
- Word Problems- 5 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 1 practice test
- Answering No Calculator Questions-10 lessons
- 12 Weeks Study Plan
- Math Strategies with 3 Long Practice Tests
- Printable Math Quick Study Guides
Science GED Prep
- Introduction to Science GED Prep
- Most Important Lessons- 17 lessons
- Life Science- 14 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 3 practice tests
- Physics- 16 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 3 practice tests
- Chemistry- 12 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 3 practice tests
- Earth Science- 12 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 2 practice tests
- Space Science- 7 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 1 practice test
- Experiments- 7 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 1 practice test
- 10 Weeks Study Plan
RLA (English Language) GED Prep
- Introduction to RLA (Language) GED Prep
- Most Important Lessons-20 lessons
- Reading- 20 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 4 practice tests
- Grammar- 42 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 7 practice tests
- Writing- 15 lessons w/mini-quizzes and 4 practice tests
- RLA Essay (Extended Response)- 6 lessons
- 10 Weeks Study Plan
GED Test-Taking Strategies
- Special Training: How to Choose What To Learn
- Special Training- Time Management and the GED Test
- Special Training- How to Use Educated Guessing
- Where to Begin With GED Prep
- 3 Paths to GED Success
- The Rule of Three- How To Remember What You’ve Learned; How to Read Test Questions Effectively
- Best Ways of Using Practice Tests Fast Track to the GED
- Cherry Picking- Choose Easier Questions; Avoid Difficult Ones Creating a GED Game Plane
- Motivation & Confidence- 5 Lessons Including a Printable Manual
- Recommended Additional Materials
- The Pomodoro Method to Increase Your Productivity
We also offer group accounts for tutors and organizations. Read more about group accounts here.
Covcell GED Prep is designed by master teachers and Ph.D. students from Stanford, Harvard, UC Berkeley, and other top universities. We work with experts who have years of experience in preparing students for the GED Test. Our learning tech experts implement technology strategies that support accelerating learning.